Year: 2000Condition: UsedBoat location:West Palm Beach, Florida, United States$1,025
Year: 2001Condition: UsedBoat location:Denver, Colorado, United States$24,870
Year: 1988Condition: UsedBoat location:Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States$103
Year: 1991Condition: UsedBoat location:Matthews, North Carolina, United States$11,000
Year: 1984Condition: UsedBoat location:Tarpon Springs, Florida, United States$17,000
Year: 1983Condition: UsedBoat location:Lakeland, Florida, United States$6,000
Year: 2000Condition: UsedBoat location:Chicago, Illinois, United States$105,000
Year: 2000Condition: UsedBoat location:Port Deposit, Maryland, United States$29,500
Since 1958, the team Sea Ray working hard to be a leader in the manufacture of boats, providing its clients with excellent vessel, the best dealers, and the invaluable experience of service boats. In the words of our founder, Connie ray (Connie Ray):
"It's not one big thing. It's a thousand "little things" that we do, to make the brand Sea Ray is the best".
Here are 9 reasons why buying boats Sea Ray is the best investment that you can make.
- Sea Ray is the world biggest manufacturer of boats for rest of fiberglass, which can significantly reduce the costs of implementation of innovations and administration. Every third sold in the U.S. the boat is a boat Sea Ray.
- Only Sea Ray can offer you a complete line of boats ranging from 17 to 61 feet, which includes a Sports Boat, Sport Cruisers, Sport Boats and Yachts.
- Every Sea Ray boat before sending it to the dealer passes the test at our super modern plants, which ensures the highest quality products.
- Sea Ray has released 14 new models in the last two years, which means that the buyer receives the latest product developed using the latest technology and the latest design ideas. We constantly updated product range.
- Each model is Sea Ray before starting the series is thoroughly tested on the water to ensure its compliance with the requirements of reliability, navigability and manoeuvrability. We are also subject to accelerated testing with ultraviolet light and salt water, the materials of construction for the boat.
- Sea Ray offers more models equipped with the revolutionary systems Axius®, Zeus®, and Total Command™ than any other manufacturer.
- Our dealer network consists of the most famous companies in the field of Maritime industry and the most knowledgeable experts in the sales and service of boats operating on six continents. The average term successful work of our dealers in this business is 23 years.
- Sea Ray consistently occupies a high place in the secondary market in the publishing analytical directories. Price on used boats SeaRay over time decreases slower than the competition.
- SeaRay is part BrunswickCorporation - one of the largest and the seventh age of corporations in the US. Thanks to close cooperation within the Corporation, in particular with the largest producer of Mercury Marine motors, a manufacturer of marine equipment Attwood, etc. Sea Ray can affect parts manufacturers to better adapt to their boats.